March 15, 2020
I have come to the difficult decision to cancel the remainder of the Winter Session. But - all is not lost! Here is what I can offer to you...
Option A: Participate in two 20-minute online sessions (Music Together teachers world wide have determined that young children can really only focus for about 20 minutes when "engaging" with a screen. These sessions would be private, only available to the families in my Tuesday through Friday Winter Session classes. (I will be offering some "just for fun" 5-10 minutes sessions over the course of the next few weeks for all families, past and present).
Wednesday Families who are still two classes short of completing the session would be invited to four of these private 20-minutes sessions.
Option B: Opt out of participating in the online sessions and receive a $12.50 credit* towards a future session (or a $25 credit if you're a Wednesday family).
Option C: Opt out of participating in the online sessions and I will paypal or venmo you the $12.50 or $25 refund for the missed classes. Please send me your preference and the name/email I should use. If your venmo is set up with extra screening, please also include your cell phone number so I don't have to look them all up.
*NOTE: I realize the class tuition is $165 and when divided by 10, that comes to $16.50 per class. However, I pay a $41 licensing fee per family which allows us to use Music Together licensed music and covers the cost of your songbook, C.D. and access to the app/online support materials. When this is taken out, the breakdown comes to $12.40 per class.
If you wish to participate in the online fun, no need to respond - you will be invited. I haven't decided if I'll be using my website to host the classes or facebook live.
If you wish to opt-out of the online experience and want a credit or refund, please reply by Tuesday, March 17th with your preference for credit or refund.
NONE OF THIS IS IDEAL. This is unprecedented and I'm making these options available based off of best practices of Music Together Directors throughout the country who are in the same boat as I am. This STINKS. But I find solace in the fact that I have absolutely no control over all of these extenuating circumstances, and hope you can understand and trust that I'm making these decisions with your best interest in mind.
Hang in there, everyone!!